NOW HIRING! JOIN THE MIND HEALTH COLLECTIVE TEAM!
At Mind Health Collective (MHC), our team is focused on promoting wellness within the community through building strong therapeutic relationships with our clients from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, as well as fostering collaborative working relationships with our referrers. We are united in the global mission to destigmatize mental ill-health.
MHC is currently looking to hire a Clinical Psychologist/Clinical Psychology Registrar/Provisional Psychologist to conduct individual and/or group therapy sessions. Are you ready to work with us?
Our Clinicians Enjoy Many Benefits
We know that, as clinicians, we do our best work when we feel supported and empowered. So, we do everything we can to make that happen at MHC.
Here are some of the benefits that our clinicians enjoy:
- Freedom to choose your schedule. When you’re offering in-person sessions, you may be limited at times by the opening hours of the clinic. However, there are no requirements to work specific days or times. You are encouraged to consider both the needs of your clients and your own needs when setting or changing your work schedule.
- Positive work culture and collaborative consultation with experienced colleagues. Regular individual supervision with an AHPRA-endorsed supervisor included as part of the role for Provisional Psychologist.
- Access to a range of excellent therapy resources (therapy books, an EMDR light bar, psychometric testing instruments, etc)
- The option to work from home through telehealth. Our psychologists always have the choice to work from home. Should you prefer to work remotely, we offer a HIPAA-compliant platform for virtual therapy sessions and Zoom for our monthly meetings.
- Purposely built therapy space that promotes rest and healing for you and your clients. The comfort of both our clients and staff is a top priority at Mind Health Collective, and we pride ourselves on offering a calming and welcoming office environment that contributes to the healing experience for you and your clients.
- Your time is spent focused on providing quality therapy. The clinic directors and our team of clinical care coordinators do the time-consuming administrative activities of private practice so that you can focus on doing what you love: working with your clients.
What Mind Health Collective Expects of Our Clinicians:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and registration through AHPRA.
- Evidence-based practice. Every single clinician at MHC is trained in and able to provide at least one well-researched treatment (e.g., CBT, DBT, Schema Therapy or EMDR) for their client population. Our clinicians make treatment decisions based on balancing clinical expertise, best practice care, as well as the values and needs of their individual clients.
- Team Player. We are looking for humble, self-motivated, and personable candidates who enhance our warm, connected, and experienced group of clinicians.
If you think you are a good fit for Mind Health Collective, please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.